TPAR error message

Options
WASC
WASC Member Posts: 2
edited August 2022 in Reckon One

· · One or more suppliers has missing information. Please review and action the supplier status before generating the file

HELP - I have checked each supplier does not have any spaces before or after names, or in ABN, they do not have the same address in 2 fields. I can view the TPAR but not generate a file for the ATO. Can anyone enlighten me as to what the missing information may be?

All suppliers have a valid ABN, full name, and address

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @WASC

Do you have any suppliers that are not subject to TPAR who are missing an Organisation Name in their profile?

Sorry to ask this but if there are any suppliers missing an Organisation Name can you please enter that in and then retry the TPAR creation.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• WASC
    WASC Member Posts: 2
    Options

Thanks for this. All suppliers have an Organisation Name, there were none missing. Any other ideas? thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hmmm ok, I think we might need to have one of our technician's take a look at this a bit closer. When you have a moment, can you please give our Reckon One technical support team a call on 1300 756 663 and our team can do a bit of investigative work.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.