Adding bin location and getting that data to show up on templates?
using Reckon Hosted
I added a bin location to the item's customs field. Then put a location in there. R6A.
Then I went to the packing list template and added in the Bin Location to the Columns and ticked both Screen and Print fields.
Then did a sales order for that item, then changed to the Packing slip. The Bin Location column showed up fine but the data R6A did not. The guy on reckon support said that the data does not come though and it has to be typed in automatically, but we have to MANUALLY type it in every time. That is absurb! Is this right?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community