**RESOLVED** 404 company not found - GovConnect error (31 October) ⚠

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited October 2022 in Accounts Hosted

GovConnect error - "404 company not found"

Hi everyone,

We're currently investigating an issue affecting access to GovConnect for STP submissions.

You may be encountering a 404 company not found error message when logging in and successfully passing MFA such as the screenshot above.

Our teams are checking this out as we speak and further updates to follow as soon as possible.

Sincere apologies for the trouble this is causing at the moment.

This issue has been resolved.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Jane_9709505
    Jane_9709505 Member Posts: 14

This is happening to me again today.

1578712 Member Posts: 11

its happened to me just now. 31/10/22 @1pm

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Jane & @1578712

Thanks for your reports on this, I've moved your posts over to this new main thread so you receive notification of updates when they come through.

Our teams are looking into this at the moment and I hope to have more info from them on progress very soon.

Apologies for the disruption this is causing at the moment.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav

** UPDATE **

Hi all,

Our teams look to have found the likely cause of behind this issue and are currently exploring why its happening so that we can determine the required solution.

Investigation is continuing at this stage and I'll post further updates here as soon as more info becomes available.

Thanks for your patience at the moment everyone!

• Helene Vella
    Helene Vella Member Posts: 7

Hello

I have seen a previous discussion regarding this problem from earlier in the month of October. I am receiving this message when trying to upload .json files through the Reckon GovConnect portal.

Please help.

• Janine Borg
    Janine Borg Member Posts: 2

Don't seem to be able to get my STP file to upload via Gov Connect today. I see people were have this issue a few weeks ago. I was getting the 404 error others were getting today, but I have managed to get in - but can't do much else. When I try and upload the STP file I am getting an error message

Product Name is not found. Please ensure the product name is valid.

Thanks.

• Tracy Horsley
    Tracy Horsley Member Posts: 5

Having the same issue, so awaiting post advising resolution. Thank you

• Janine Borg
    Janine Borg Member Posts: 2

And then just like that - it works.

Thanks

• Rav

** UPDATE **

Hi again everyone, just a further update.

While we're certainly not out of the woods yet, it looks as though GovConnect performance is somewhat returning to normal and is accessible at the moment.

Can you please give it a go when you have a chance and let me know if you're able to get back in as normal?

Cheers

• Tracy Horsley

I'm still having the same issue.

• Helene Vella
    Helene Vella Member Posts: 7

The problem is intermittent. I had a number of files to upload and was able to get them all done... but had to try multiple times because I was receiving the above error message.

• Bermex
    Bermex Member Posts: 1

I am getting a product not found error.

• Rav

Thanks for confirming @Tracy Horsley, @Helene Vella & @Bermex.

Our teams are continuing to review this as we speak. Really appreciate your patience with it so far and apologies again for the hassle.

More info to follow.

• Rav

** UPDATE **

Hi all,

We're seeing some prolonged stability return to the GovConnect service over the last 15-20 mins and if you're trying to access GovConnect at the moment you should be able to do so.

Work is still ongoing on our end to review this and I'm hoping to get confirmation from my devs that its resolved in full shortly.

1578712 Member Posts: 11

Working now.

Many thanks.

• Jane_9709505
    Jane_9709505 Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2022

Have just successfully uploaded an STP file. Another entity to do a bit later so I'll see if it still works then.

Edit 3:00pm - has worked for me with three entities' STP files now.

• Tracy Horsley

Working fine for me again, thank you

This discussion has been closed.