Personal Plus 2022 crashes whenever trying to access an investment account
I have a bunch of investment accounts for various Australian and International managed funds and direct share investments.
Whenever I click on one of the international ones (its a USD$ account) Reckon crashes and sends an error report.
How do I go about getting some info out of Reckon as to what's causing the crash, and potentially what I can do to resolve it? I'm trying to update some info in that account, but with the instability issues, I can't.
It quotes an error code, but this isn't consistent from one crash to the next. So far I've recorded the following with the last three crashes
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community