STP

agofarm
agofarm Member Posts: 52 Reckoner Reckoner

I have been using STP the same way for years, now I am unable to log in with one of my companies, it is asking for MFA Verification without actually sending the number through to me..

I am also unable to log into Reckon Community with the same company.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @agofarm

Do you usually receive the MFA codes pretty quickly or do they take a while to come through? Do you have good mobile coverage at your location?

Try switching your phone to flight mode for about 1 minute. This will disconnect your phone from the mobile network. After that turn flight mode off and your phone will be forced to poll your network provider which should make any pending messages come through.

Let me know how you get on.

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• agofarm
    agofarm Member Posts: 52 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi

I am now able to access Reckon Gov connect now, but when I do get into Reckon Gov Connect then enter β€œShare with Me’ the message β€œ No subscriptions shared with you’ comes up.

I have been using the same system since STP began, not sure how to rectify the problem

Thanks

Teresa

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Teresa

Are you logging in with the same account credentials that you've always been using?

When you access GovConnect, is your usual STP entity not showing in either the GovConnect subscriptions tab?

If the STP entity was shared with you from another user, is there a chance they may have revoked the share?

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.