How to get totals on <standard - three per page> Payslips?
We use Reckon Enterprise and print a weekly pay report for approval by the boss using the <standard - three per page> payslip option.
We have a total of 9 payslips = 3 pages.
6 Employees show a totals line at the end of Earnings and Hours:
3 Employees do not print this totals line:
Company preferences should apply to all payslips, so I do not believe that is where the issue is. If we print <standard - one per page>, the information is there.
Does anyone have any clues here?
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 96 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 9 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 888 Payroll Premier
- 64 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community