Licence Renewal

Jomurr
Jomurr Member Posts: 2

I paid my annual Personal 2022 renewal and received a confirmation email (dated 29Dec22).

My software is now not working, says my licence has expired and I need to renew it. When I select to do so over the internet, it says renewal has failed.

Please help

Jo

Answers

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited January 2023

Send me your ID and pin to 0418907140 and i will see whats wrong. Please confirm you are using Personal Plus.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Jomurr
    Jomurr Member Posts: 2

Hi Gerry,

Did you get my details?

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

yes i did please call and let me fix it

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Harbert R M
    Harbert R M Member Posts: 1

I am having this same issue. Paid on 14 May for 2023/2024 and today it has said that my licence has expired. @GerryWinter are you able to assist with this?

• GerryWinter

Just give me a call and we'll sort it, spoke to Reckon and you should be all good to activate now

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

560558 Member Posts: 3

having same problem

paid licence renewal online 24/9/23 says not renewed and we are blocked

can you help?

ID 640348

Pin 729868

Thanks Donna and Dan Bowen

• GerryWinter

I will talk to Reckon in the morning for you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Ray Edmondson
    Ray Edmondson Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

Each year I pay a fee to keep using the software and then months later I get a notice that my licence to download prices from the share market has expired and has to be renewed. This year it was particularly painful. The renewal did not work so I had to phone. Putting in sets of numbers was complex because the person I was speaking to had a different accent and we did not understand each other. After about an hour I was instructed to de-install the software and re-install and try again. The renewal didn't work. Phoned again. Repeat of the same experience. In the end the person at the call centre went on hold and did something. Then it worked.

In other words, the whole rigmarole was unnecessary. Why, then, doesn't this licence renewal happen automatically when I pay my annual fee? I have wasted at least two hours on this archaic process and I'm pretty angry. The only reason I stay with Reckon is the inconvenience of moving my data elsewhere. I am not inclined to recommend it to anyone else.

• GerryWinter

Let me sort this for you, send me your customer id to 0418907140 and i will fix it in the morning. Hopefully it wont happen again.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"