LOG OFF REMOTE SESSIONS - NOT WORKING

Trish
Trish Member Posts: 48 Reckoner Reckoner

The log off session is not working - it says to call tech support but they are not taking any more calls... please help??

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Trish

Really sorry about this, very very bad timing. We've got our team investigating that at the moment.

I'll let you know as soon as I hear more news on this.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Chet
    Chet Member Posts: 44 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi Rav, i'm facing the same issues. Is there a way to hard log off as the screen froze after emailing remittance and i usually do a "log off session" to "reset" so i can continue working.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Chet

I'm really sorry for the hassle this is causing at the moment. Our devs are working on this as a priority at the moment so I'm hoping to get more info on progress very soon.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Robbyn Lesleighter
    Robbyn Lesleighter Member Posts: 25 Reckoner Reckoner

The same has happened to me

• Chet
    Chet Member Posts: 44 Reckoner Reckoner

Thanks Rav for your reply. I cleared my cache and browsing history, and waited awhile before i got back into Reckon. Went to Control Panel to check on session, and managed to click on Log Off Session. Surprisingly, it seems to have worked.

@Robbyn Lesleighter, maybe give this a try.

• Robbyn Lesleighter

Mine says 504 Gateway Time out. I can't even access the login page

• Rav

Hi folks,

I've just received indication the issue affecting the ability to log off your session via Reckon Accounts Hosted's control panel is now resolved.

Can you please give it a go when you possible and let me know how you get on that would be great.

Also, the 504 Gateway time out issue has also been resolved, info on that below.

• Robbyn Lesleighter

Thanks Rav

I am now in. I don't know why but I wasn't asked to set up a new username.