Is reckon POS compatible with Reckon hosted

dunholme3
dunholme3 Member Posts: 2

Hi All

We have just paid for three licenses to go live with reckon Hosted only to be told that our Point of Sale out the front counter will not be compatible with our Reckon Hosted. Is anyone using a live version of Reckon POS that would be compatible. Our front counter must talk to the computers at the back so our customer accounts are updated at the time of purchase.

We currently have POS desktop but were aiming to switch to live.

i hope this makes sense!🙄

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @dunholme3

I'd strongly recommend checking out the POS functionality in our BetterHQ service which I'll link more info to below.

It's a cloud-based, full feature POS system and has an advanced integration with Reckon Accounts Hosted.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• dunholme3
    dunholme3 Member Posts: 2

Hi Rav

I assume you work for reckon. As I explained to the team earlier, we cannot trial anything that will interfere with the daily runnings of the shop. I would really like to be able to speak to someone that has changed from their desktop version of POS to Live POS to ascertain if they found the transition successful.