Tax Code N-T error
When entering an invoice and using the tax code N-T, I get the error "You will not be able to use this tax code because it does not have a sales tax item defined.
When I go to edit the tax code in Lists>>Tax Code List>>N-T, I get the following error this tax code has been used, you cannot change it unless you change all transactions, items, accounts, Customers and suppliers associated with it.
The Reckon file is new. Have imported the customers, suppliers, accounts and items from another Reckon, only one transaction using the GST code. Have checked all items, accounts, customers and suppliers and can't see the N-T code being used. Checked active and inactive.
any other ideas?
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 114 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 11 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 906 Payroll Premier
- 79 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community