Export to Gov Connect

Kris_Williams
Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,620 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

FYI, when exporting this morning from Hosted the file wouldn’t upload, it did nothing so I had to download the jsn file to PC and login directly to portal and upload from there - went through as normal. Just in case anyone else is having this issue

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for the heads up Kris 🙌 Will do a bit of testing as well to see if I can replicate

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,620 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

After my post I exported the EOFY file and I had no problem

• Kris_Williams

@Rav I imported my EOFY submission to Gov Connect but did not submit yet as I want to make sure bank reconciliation is done first. Will that just sit there until I either submit or delete it?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Kris_Williams, yes that's correct. It will remain in Draft status as is until you choose to submit or delete.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Kris_Williams

@Rav Is there anyway to download the slides from the STP 2 webinar, other than taking screenshots while rewatching

• Rav

• Kris_Williams

It was the one of Clayton’s that I paid $99 for

• Rav

Ok cool.

I don't have access to those webinars but I've flicked a message over to one of my colleague's to see what they can do. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

• Kris_Williams

So what’s the the difference between that one and the one above that you sent me the link for?

• Rav

The one I linked to above is just a general overview of STP Phase 2 and a demo of the Migration Assistant whereas Clayton's are much more of a deep dive and detailed masterclass which goes into a lot of areas we can't eg. specific taxation/legislation advice etc.