How to finalise 2023 STP when no payroll to be run for June?
I have an entity that pays PSI income through payroll - one employee only. The payroll amounts vary month by month based on the consulting work. There is no regular payrun.
Last actual payrun was August 2022. This previous payroll has been submitted via STP. No payrolls have been flagged as the final for EOFY for STP.
There is no payroll for June 2023.
Reckon Accounts Desktop won't allow a NIL payroll for an employee or a payroll run with no employees.
How do I close off the STP for June 2023? How do I register a 'Final Event' for the sole employee if I can't generate a file to upload for STP?
Do I need to resubmit the August STP as the Final Event?
(I have not yet upgraded to the 2023 version of Reckon Accounts Desktop)
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community