having trouble with my first ever STP-Reckon GovConnect transfer

Options

in previous years I have used the reckon payroll app to submit STP (small business of 3 employees). This is the first time using Reckon Accounts 2023 on my laptop and am having trouble exporting my first pay run to the Reckon GovConnect site. I think I have set it up correctly and am able to get to the page which says Reckon One -add your data, but I can't get any further in getting the pay run that I had processed on 5/7 to appear.

It brings up all the pay runs that had been done up to 30/6, and the finalised year end (which was all done via the STP app on my ipad)

In the box it says RECKON ONE

Payment date

30/6/2023

then in green underneath it says Add Your Data

It seems to be only picking up the last entry I had done for the 22/23 year

I had entered my pay run for 5/7 as per normal (I had been using Reckon 2014 prior to this new version), and the pays appear in my cheque register as per normal.

I am not sure why it isn't registering that I have input a new pay for 5/7

any help would be appreciated

Jackie

Best Answer

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,316 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

When you are in Gov Connect you have to click the tab Add Product and select Reckon Desktop, that is the tab you will use, not the old one

Answers

• Jackie_10861337
    Jackie_10861337 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Thanks so much Kris - I did as you suggested and it worked perfectly

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,316 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Glad to be of assistance