Holiday Leave, WorkCover etc not showing on Income Statement
Since we did the STP2 update the Holiday Leave, WorkCover Top-Up, Unused Leave payouts are not showing on the Income Statement for the employee.
We had to make a change in the 22-23 year (an adjustment had been made that wasn't correct so I asked payroll to change it back to the original values and re-issue the payment summary). The total Gross Earnings now doesn't match payroll records as it isn't including Holiday Leave, WorkCover etc. The 23-24 Income Statements that I then ran as a test also don't include this.
Is this correct? Why would this be the case when it is all taxable income?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community