Updating RAP 2022 After paying renewal invoice
My renewal was paid on 14th June 2023 and the expiry date of my licence is still shown as July 30th 2023. I have actually received a paper receipt by mail to confirm my payment was received.
Today (30th July 2023) I am now unable to open my RAP as there is a warning that my subscription has expired.
Have tried to go online to update my program but cannot get a connection to the Reckon server to finalise my subscription.
Being a weekend, it is not possible to contact Reckon by phone. I have been using Reckon (Quicken) personal for more than 20 years and this is the first time I have been unable to finalise my subscription renewal using the online process. This procedure is unacceptable.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community