Updating RAP 2022 After paying renewal invoice

My renewal was paid on 14th June 2023 and the expiry date of my licence is still shown as July 30th 2023. I have actually received a paper receipt by mail to confirm my payment was received.

Today (30th July 2023) I am now unable to open my RAP as there is a warning that my subscription has expired.

Have tried to go online to update my program but cannot get a connection to the Reckon server to finalise my subscription.

Being a weekend, it is not possible to contact Reckon by phone. I have been using Reckon (Quicken) personal for more than 20 years and this is the first time I have been unable to finalise my subscription renewal using the online process. This procedure is unacceptable.

Please assist.

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,342 Personal Range Elite Expert Personal Range Expert

This can be fix tomorrow morning please send me by text your phone number today and i will get it sorted.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Margaret_7639559
    Margaret_7639559 Member Posts: 5 Reckoner Reckoner

Gerry,

All sorted this morning. Many thanks, your assistance greatly appreciated.

Margaret

• Maureen Hallen
    Maureen Hallen Member Posts: 15 Reckoner Reckoner
    edited August 2023

Having the same problem, paid renewal, received paid invoice via post. dated 13/07/2023 very frustrating, first year this has happened, also a long time user.

Unable to connect to activation server.

No customer support on weekends.

• Kanwal Singh
    Kanwal Singh Member Posts: 4 Reckoner Reckoner

Same with me.Unable to activate my product on weekend