Blank screen on Portal via Reckon Accounts Hosted

Options
System
System Member Posts: 239 Moderator Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Changes to Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) 🔒.

Comments

• Jocelyn
    Jocelyn Member Posts: 46 ✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

We use Reckon Accounts ( Desktop) and today when trying to lodge STP it wouldn't go through to the Reckon Portal - Gov Connect to even enter in the MFA, I had just a blank screen for ages with nothing happening after exporting my STP data. I had to open another tab in my browser and log in that way. Has anyone else have this happen?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,538 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Jocelyn

We did have another report of this earlier this morning but it seemed to resolve after logging out of Hosted and then going back in. Is the blank screen appearing for you consistently when you try to export your STP file?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jocelyn
    Jocelyn Member Posts: 46 ✭
    Options

It seems to have resolved itself overnight. Thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,538 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for confirming Jocelyn 😊

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.