Is Reckon One on the way out?

APCINTERNET
APCINTERNET Member Posts: 4 Novice Member Novice Member
edited September 2023 in Reckon One

Wondering if Reckon One (online) is an ongoing business or is it unsupported. We never get any announcements, like price increases etc and support emails never get answered.

Today, we notice that two bank feeds are not working any more, and since we don't get replies to support tickets, is it time to find a new supplier?

Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Morning @APCINTERNET

Reckon One is most certainly supported and in fact has been receiving some very significant upgrades recently.

In regard to you not receiving responses from support team, that sounds pretty odd and something we'll need to take a look at. Where have you been sending through your emails to? ie. which email address? Do you have any case numbers to these that you're able to give me so we can track down where these have got to?

In relation to your current bank feed issue, have you already given our support team a call in relation to this yet?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• APCINTERNET

Hello Rav,

Since you are working for Reckon and you have responded to this post, I will take up all support issues here.

1) Reckon never send us any information about Reckon price increases to our account email michael@apcinternet.com. I want Reckon to tell us in advance of any future price increase.

2) Our three bank feeds stopped working on 13 Aug 2023 and 01 Sep 2023. Nothing has been changed by us, and nothing has been changed by our banks. I want Reckon to troublehoot the proble. Here are the account details:

Account Name : ANZ Access Adv (Visa)

Account Number : xxx-xxx - xxxxxxxxx

Bank : ANZ

Type : Bank Account

Source : Direct

First Transaction : 26 September 18

Last Transaction : 31 August 23

Account Name : ANZ Business Adv

Bank : ANZ

First Transaction : 26 September 18

Last Transaction : 01 September 23

Account Name : CBA Overdraft Cheque

062-217 - 10178486

Bank : CommBank

First Transaction : 01 October 18

Last Transaction : 01 September 23

The support email we have for Reckon is reckononesupport@reckon.com. We prefer support tickets, not phone calls.

I look forward to your reply.

Michael Soker

APCINTERNET

• APCINTERNET

Error "Our three bank feeds stopped working on 31 Aug 2023" not 13 Aug

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2023

Thanks for the detail Michael.

In regard to point 1, I asked the team to look into that and it turns out you previously unsubscribed from our emails back in October 2020 which is likely why you haven't heard from us recently. I've asked for you to be re-subscribed and that's been done so you'll start to receive informational emails from us again.

For point 2, while that's not something I can look into myself I've asked for one of our technical wizards to drop in and share their expertise on what's happening here. They'll stop by shortly with more info in relation to your bank feed situation.

Cheers

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 303 Reckon Staff

Hi APCINTERNET - Thanks for your patience.

I have requested access to the company file (Reckon One) - APCINTERNET. You might have received an email for the technical support access, if you can please provide us with the access, so we can investigate further.

Also, I have checked the account details for Bank Feed.

Account -- ANZ Access Adv (Visa) - The Bank Feed for this is showing as it has been deleted.

Account -- ANZ Business Adv - is not showing any records for email address - michael@apcinternet.com

Account -- CBA Overdraft Cheque - is active with the transactions updated till 01/09/2023

Please provide us with the access, so will have a look further and help you get this resolved.

I will be sending you another email with a Case Number, and will be reaching out to you via the case, and will start the investigation once we have access to the book.

Please feel free to let me know for any concerns/issues and will be happy to assist you :)

Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

• APCINTERNET

Hi Tanvi

I have granted access to Reckon Tehnical Support.

All three bank accout feeds are listed as "Status : Active" in Reckon.

Michael Soker