Annual Leave Accruing by 0.40 too much, randomly
I noticed yesterday for one employee their AL had accrued by 0.40 too much. Just by looking at the reports.
I went through one employee's paychecks from 29/7/21 to 9/2/23 to see how the AL had accrued, and in this time frame AL had accrued by 0.40 too much 6 times. This employee accrues 6.09 hours per fortnight.
I have been with company since last December, and my AL accrued 0.40 too much 3 times and reduced by 0.40 2 times. Other employees are affected as well.
The set up of all leave appears to be correct.
I would like to stop this from happening moving forwards. Plus, is there a report for all AL taken by an employee, I'm having trouble trying to find one.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community