A personal expense to be deducted from the weekly pay
I sometimes get an employee asking for favours like paying for their personal expense like car registration. How do I process my reimbursement in the weekly pay so it gets deducted from their nett pay. How do I set up an item in the payroll so it shows a deduction that would be taken off from the nett pay.
I set up an item called Advance Payment but it is showing as a deduction from their Gross Pay when I do the STP Lodgement. The Gross amount shows incorrectly. It appears the Deduction is calculated against the Gross Amount in the STP screen.
I would appreciate if someone could show me how it is done correctly please.
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 115 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 11 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 908 Payroll Premier
- 81 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community