Updating YTD figure - 500 Internal Server Error

Angella
Angella Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
edited October 4 in Accounts Hosted

The YTD figures were incorrect, so I tried updating them manually.

I have now been locked out of the first employee I tried to update.

How do we ensure we can update these figures and then be able to process a pay run. Fortunately, this one employee did not have to be paid this week and I was able to process everyone else, even though the YTD are not correct.

How can I get this employee back up and running?

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,207 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

You need to find out what is wrong with the figures, maybe pin it down to a particular week or weeks. How did you try to update the figures?

• Angella

Tried to update the figure under the employee section

Went to update the figures and then error showed up and basically locks the screen. This employees profile is still locked.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,207 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

This is not Reckon Hosted is it? That’s the category you posted under

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,097 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Angella

This looks to be related to Reckon Payroll rather than Reckon Accounts Hosted, is that correct?

Is this happening consistently if you attempt to edit this employee's initial YTD balances? Also, when you say you're locked out of this employee's profile, what is happening there specifically? ie. are you encountering something specific if you attempt to edit this particular employee again?

• Angella

sorry, no its under the new Reckon Payroll

• Angella

@Rav , the first screen shot that i posted above, the 500: Error...that is what comes up when I click on the employee, which is why I say I am locked out. Can't go any further than that.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,097 Community Manager Community Manager

Gotcha thanks @Angella

Can you let me know if this is still occurring for you today? If it is, can you please send me the following details in a private message -

• The email address for your Reckon Payroll account
    • The book name of your Reckon Payroll account
    • The name of the employee you're trying to update

Once I have that detail I'll send through an access request to your book so we can take a closer look at this.