Correct employee superannuation in previous quarter
Our client has just updated their Reckon Account (Desktop) to 2023 version in order to start using STP Phase 2, starting from 1 October 2023. I assume the employee super will be automatically calculated at 11% after this upgrade.
However, we just note that the employee super amount for the July - September 2023 quarter was incorrectly calculated at 10.5% which is the old rate from last year. What should we do now to correct the super amount for the last quarter?
Your assistance in this regard is highly appreciated.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community