How to add a line on the payslip?

infotempright
infotempright Member Posts: 4 Novice Member Novice Member
edited October 2023 in Accounts Hosted

Hi,

Just asking, how to add a line on the payslip (the one email to staffs) under company address and ABN?

For instance: I want to make my payslip at top right of the format as below:

ABC Pty Ltd

P O Box 123

Sydney NSW 2000

(02) 9000 2222

ABN: 38000 2222

ARC: AU-01111                          ---->  I want to add this reference number after the ABN.

If can't be added under ABN, anywhere on the payslip can do also.

Thanks for helping out.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @infotempright

A potential option could be to add a new text box in the Pay Slip Template you're using.

Edit the template ➡️ Select Layout Designer ➡️ Add ➡️ Text Box

You could then add your desired information into that text box and place it on the payslip.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• infotempright
    infotempright Member Posts: 4 Novice Member Novice Member

Hi,

the format that you had attached isn't the same as the one on our reckon payroll.

There is no where on my reckon payroll that shows can edit the payroll template. The tool bars we have like this;

Can you show me which icon to get the the comment you mentioned? Surely what is on my icon doesn't show 'Edit the template' like you have as shown below?

This is our payslip format after upgraded to new reckon payroll.

Thanks for helping out.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Gotcha, you've selected the Reckon Accounts Hosted category for this post so my info above is for that particular software. For more info on which category to select when you're creating a post, click the link below - I need to create a post.. which category do I select?

In regard to your query though, at the moment the payslip template cannot be customised in Reckon Payroll. This is something that our product team is looking at for enhancement next year.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.