ERROR IN APPLYING A CREDIT RECKON ACCOUNTS ENTERPRISE
This is somewhat embarrassing but I need help to fix a problem with a credit accidently applied to a wrong invoice. I rarely use this feature, hence my mistake.
I had two invoices to pay. I applied the credit amount which is higher than the bill I marked to be paid, and this is now showing as paid. The other bill that the credit amount was for, has reduced in amount and showing as outstanding in the accounts payable report.
I need undo the credit I applied to the wrong invoice and apply it to the right one. I have tried everything but nothing is working.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community