Unable to create pay runs in Reckon Payroll - Waiting on Reckon support

Fmac1999
Fmac1999 Member Posts: 2
edited November 2023 in Reckon One

My Reckon Payroll has been down for 4 weeks now and i have had ZERO success in fixing the error.

I have sent 2 emails and received no response.

I have called and they were not able to fix the error remotely and said they would call me back. THEY HAVENT.

What can i do????

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,195 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi there @Fmac1999

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't had much luck in getting help.

If I've got the details correct, this looks to be an issue with accessing/creating payruns in Reckon Payroll, is that correct?

If so, there was an update rolled out a little while ago which should should also helped with the cause of the problem you were contending with.

Just to confirm, are you still encountering a 'Something went wrong' error when trying to access or create pay runs?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Fmac1999
    Fmac1999 Member Posts: 2

I am able to create a pay run but when I go to enter the hours, allowances etc… it’s all blank. I cannot see anything but the employees name.

so the error has gone but I cannot enter any information into the pay run

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,195 Community Manager Community Manager

I see what you mean, thanks for that @Fmac1999.

Just based on what I've observed, I think we'll need to get this over to our developers to investigate but I'm going to organise one of our technicians to give you a call and just check this over.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.