ANZ Direct Bank Feeds

Julian1961
Julian1961 Member Posts: 24 ✭✭

I am curious if anyone else on here has the same problem I do with ANZ direct bank feeds. At the moment, I have two business accounts with direct bank feeds; one with ANZ and one with NAB. The NAB bank feed updates overnight so, for example, any transactions made on a Tuesday will appear on Wednesday morning in Reckon One. However, any ANZ transactions made on a Tuesday will not appear in Reckon One until Thursday morning. This 24 hour delay with ANZ direct bank feeds updating in Reckon One has not always been the case, but seems to have happened since ANZ automated the bank feed application process. Does anyone else on here who has direct bank feeds from ANZ also have to wait 24 hours for the feeds to update in Reckon One?

Answers

• Alexander McKeown
    Alexander McKeown Reckon Staff Posts: 147 Reckon Staff
    edited January 23

Hello @Julian1961 ,

This is due to how ANZ handles providing transactions to their customers.

Due to the high number of ANZ customers and the amount of transactions processed by ANZ, BankData transactions will be processed and delivered every 1-4 days instead of every day.

This method of bulk delivery still delivers the same amount of transactions to your BankData, though it will take some time to process, depending on how many transactions there is to process.

Kind regards,

Alexander McKeown

Reckon Senior Technical Support

• Julian1961
    Julian1961 Member Posts: 24 ✭✭

Yet, the biggest business bank in Australia, NAB, manages to update transactions overnight from Tuesday to Saturday which is something ANZ used to do until they automated their bank feed application process. Now I need to wait 48 hours for my ANZ bank feeds to update which is very inconvenient.

• Alexander McKeown
    Alexander McKeown Reckon Staff Posts: 147 Reckon Staff

Dear @Julian1961 ,

Thank you for your continued patience in this matter.

I am aware that the process may not be as swift or convenient as desired. However, as this decision rests with ANZ, it is within their authority to address and resolve.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience experienced at this time.

Kind regards,

Alexander McKeown

Reckon Senior Technical Support