🔔 Get notified of the latest news & announcements for your Reckon software! 🆕

Options
Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi everyone!

I know its super important to stay up to date with the latest news & announcements for your Reckon software. Its now super simple to stay notified of the latest important info for your specific Reckon software!

Simply hit the Follow button on our new dedicated announcements pages for your specific software (links below) and you'll automatically receive an email notification as soon as a new announcement is published!

Importantly, this is separate from regular posts on the Community so you & your inbox won't get overwhelmed, and its a great way to ensure you stay up to date with the latest news and important info as soon as it released! 🎉

How do I follow the new announcements page for my software?

Its really simple! Ensure you're logged into your Reckon Community account and head over to the dedicated announcements page for your software and click the Follow button.

📢 Reckon Accounts Hosted - Announcements

📢 Reckon Payroll - Announcements

📢 Reckon Accounts Desktop - Announcements

📢 Reckon One - Announcements

That's it! Its that easy! You'll receive an email notification as soon as a new announcement or article with important info is posted.

I'd highly recommend all of our members on Community to follow the new announcements page linked above so you're in the loop with the latest news.

Managing pages you follow

If you'd like to manage which pages you're following on the Reckon Community, simply head into your profile and select Followed Content on the right. You'll find a list of all Reckon software category pages you're following on the Reckon Community.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.