Error message in STP Portal when leaving

Lee_8688889
Lee_8688889 Member Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi, I've received this message after exiting the STP portal (Reckon GovConnect). This started last week after trying to exit the STP portal. I don't understand the message nor where to find 'Advanced Settings'. Does this indicate I'm not exiting the portal properly? I normal exit by clicking on the exit button (bottom left of the pop out portal window). How do I rectify this?

Many thanks, Lee

Comments

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 100 Reckon Staff

Morning @Lee_8688889

Regarding the issue that you have, please find the attached article - This page can’t be displayed when accessing Reckon Accounts Hosted. - Reckon Help and Support Centre. I hope this helps you get the issue fixed.

Feel free to let us know for any concerns/issues. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

• Nickiu
    Nickiu Reckon Staff Posts: 28 Reckon Staff

Hi @Lee_8688889 ,

Try this our first,

Or, The workaround on this would be download the STP file from Hosted to Local machine. Here is a instruction how to download, https://help.reckon.com/article/1oorzsp8ae-kba-5594-uploading-or-downloading-the-files-to-and-from-reckon-accounts-hosted

Then, Open a separate tab on your browser and go to https://portal.reckon.com/ and login to your account and now you should be able to access Reckon GovConnect and upload the STP file.

Hope this help,

Nick

• Lee_8688889
    Lee_8688889 Member Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi and thank you for your responses,

I can access Reckon GovConnect and upload the STP file ok. And I can see that the file is being submitted ok.

It is only when I'm trying to 'exit' the GovConnect portal that I get the message. Can you please share how your suggestions address this?

Many thanks, Lee

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,207 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 19

Hi @Lee_8688889

Thanks for flagging, I was speaking to our Reckon Accounts Hosted product team about this error earlier this week and they'll be looking into it.

It only seems to occur when selecting the option to 'go back' to the Portal screen from GovConnect as you've mentioned.

In the interim, while our teams are investigating after you've finished in GovConnect if you simply close the internal browser window it'll return you back to Hosted, screenshot below 👇

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,251 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

I have had this for many weeks, I just ignore it as it doesn’t cause any issues

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,207 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi all,

A quick update on this.. the devs have put in a solution which has provided a partial solve at this stage.

When you now select the 'Back to Portal' option in GovConnect within Hosted it won't return an error page as outlined in the opening post which will be lot better 🥳

Just a quick note if you're still signed into Portal after doing the above and then select the Sign out option in the top right corner you'll be signed out of your account and land on the page pictured in my screenshot below 👇

You can simply close the window using the X button as normal or sign-in again if you need to. Granted, the page below isn't all that elegant so the team have some further work on this planned.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.