Can't access CLR fields

This is the question I put to Reckon on 5th January:

Issue just started: When trying to reconcile an account, entering into the CLR column, the cursor opens the Payments field. Was working fine up to 30 January.

Also, when seeking support from the Help tab an error mesage comes up with Syntax Error Line 157, Ch 15, Code 0, URL htps://reckon.com/au/support/?nowprocket=1

I manually reconcile my bank and card accounts

Answers

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,168 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Give me a call tomorrow and i will work thru this issue with you.

Gerry 0418907140

Gerry

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: [email protected]

• BJ5
    BJ5 Member Posts: 1

Hello,

I have the same problem. I cannot access the CLR field and I cannot sort accounts by reconciled status. Please assist.

In another post, a user suggested multiple clicks on CLR column - this solution doesn't work for me.

Many thanks.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,168 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

We have done extensive work in trying to solve this issue but have not been successfull, asuming you have done all the other checks, it doesn't seem to be a problem for me. call me to discuss and just use the reconcile feature as it should be used.

Gerry

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: [email protected]

• Stuarta62
    Stuarta62 Member Posts: 4

If you mean auto reconcile, I have not got my Australian Unity accounts, nor my credit cards linked - and have not inbtention to tryt to do so. I reconcile more frequently than once a month.

It has been fine up to now and suddenly started playing up - I should have said I put it to Reckon on 5th FEBRUARY - nothing has changed with my set up, as far as I know.

I'll call you next week, Gerry.

Stuart Allen

• Stuarta62
    Stuarta62 Member Posts: 4

I have just found, quite accidentaly, that if I click the cursor on the debit field when it isn't active/highlighted the CLR field is activated: 1 click = c and 2 clicks = R. Works for both debit and credit entries!

Perhaps Reckon could do some trouble shooting - even provide customer support???