Novatti payments not working - NPS-10855

Anita_8363986
Anita_8363986 Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

Hi,

My Novatti payments have not been working for almost 2 weeks. Customers are unable to pay their invoices by credit card. I informed the Novatti help desk last week and despite messages back and forth, the problem is not fixed.

This has a great impact on my business. How will this be sorted. If Reckon offer this payment service, it must be reliable.

Where do I go from here? I have no time frame as to when this will be sorted.

Anita

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,198 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Anita

Thanks for raising this and sorry to hear you're contending with an ongoing issue.

While I don't have any visibility on what's happening at the moment let me check in with the Novatti support team to see where things are at and what the next steps are.

Will come back to you shortly

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,198 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Anita_8363986

Just a quick little update - I've been speaking with both our team and Novatti support and we're working together towards expediting the resolution to this issue as quick as possible. There's some work happening at the moment in investigating where things are going wrong and I'll keep you posted as soon as I have more info.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Anita_8363986
    Anita_8363986 Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    edited February 13

Thanks Rav, it's been almost a week now that I alerted Novatti payments to the issue. It already hadn't been working before that but occasionally it's temperamental to I didn't mention it earlier. This has happened before as you'll see on a previous message.

It's disappointing that it takes this long to correct a basic function that Reckon offer. Customers rely now on paying by credit card so this has an impact on our business.

I do believe that Reckon needs to make these fixes a priority. Almost a week with no solution in sight doesn't feel like a priority.

• Rav

Morning @Anita_8363986

I completely understand where you're coming from and I'm really sorry that its been such a hassle in getting this sorted.

The Novatti support team have let me know the issue was on their end and they've fixed the cause. Your payments should be working correctly again however if you encounter any trouble with it please sing out.