How do you download an Invoice for an Active Reckon One book subscription ?

Options
reckonssirimat
reckonssirimat Member Posts: 5

I went into the Reckon portal into the Billing section and can see the Billing History for a de-activated book, however, I can not find the billing history of the active book even though I am being charged for it.

Thanks in advance.

-Seng

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 3
    Options

Hi Seng

Is the active book you're looking for within the same account for the one you checked above? Or is it under a different Reckon Portal account? (ie. registered under a separate email address to the account the deactivated book is in)

The reason I ask is, you're in the right place, the Billing section in the Reckon Portal account will show invoices for all books that are registered within that specific account.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• reckonssirimat
    Options

The same email address.

I logged a support ticket via Support Hub last week but no responses from Reckon.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Can I grab the case number please Seng and I'll follow up to see where things are at.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• reckonssirimat
    Options

Hi Rav, I can’t seem to locate the case number ie I can’t locate emails (if it sends it after lodging the case).

However, Reckon support contacted me yesterday and today have resolved the issue.

Thanks for following up.

-Seng