Kicked out of reckon hosted after about 1 hr

Options
iangun
iangun Member Posts: 2 ✭

I saw the message Saturday, the message no longer comes up but i seem to be getting logged out after a while without using...i attempted to do a backup last night which takes about 6 or 7 hours...and after a few hours when i came back to the computer the backup had been logged out. If i do invoices and come back later then i need to login again...a bit annoying previously when i am doing random work on weekends keep getting logged out..obviously the backup issue is more of a problem for me and maybe others with large files.

Is there a timer that is now in place that will kick you out if not used. If so can this be adjusted or removed.

Thanks

Lance

Comments

• Jamaiel
    Jamaiel Reckon Staff Posts: 1 Reckon Staff
    edited March 17
    Options

Hi @iangun,

I apologise that you are experiencing this issue, can you please send a private message of your User ID and File name for further investigation?

Moreover:

• How large is your company file?
    • When was the last time you successfully created a backup? And how long did it take (estimate)?

Also see Uploading or downloading the files to and from Reckon Accounts Hosted to download a copy of your company file.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jamaiel