OBJECT REFERENCE NOT SET TO AN INSTANCE of an object

Options
vittoria
vittoria Member Posts: 30 ✭✭

I got this msg last week on my regular pay runs and termination pays

this weeks pay run worked fine I tried to submit last weeks again no luck.

Clearly program must of had a glich as nothing had changed with my employees -yet I found a phone with space and suddenly a 0 in someone's base rate?? (thanks for suggestions on this page) as I would not think to check old employees who have been set up for months.

The submission has now been successful -it worries me that these errors/gliches can happen from week to week - program seems a little unstable.

Comments

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 134 Reckon Staff
    Options

Hi @vittoria,

Characters such as + - or spaces in their Phone Number is not something we can prevent unfortunately. If there is any special characters or spaces, this error can occur. Special characters can still interfere with the ATO's formatting causing the rejection, we'd like to find a way to prevent it, but it is not currently possible at this time.

I do understand these hiccups can cause frustrations for you, we apologize for this, and we hope this will no longer be the case for you in the future to ensure a smooth experience.

Thank you and have a lovely day.

Cheers,

Lucas

• vittoria
    vittoria Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Options

Hi

I understand what you are saying but what I'm saying is that these spaces in the phone number or 0 in base rate were not there the week before?

anyway onwards and up wards!