Hosted 2023 not launching after new upgrade

System
System Member Posts: 253 Moderator Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Reckon Hosted 2024 Upgrade.

Comments

• Rosellas39
    Rosellas39 Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member

Hello,

I am a Reckon Hosted user.

I noticed the option to upgrade to 2024 this evening, however it does not suit at the moment.

I selected 2023 , however a text box appears after signing in as if 2023 was a new version .

I have been accessing our account on and off all day without any problems until the upgrade option. I desperately need to run our payroll ASAP . Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Too late to phone for support. I have emailed customer support but I don't expect an timely reply for wages processing.

Thank You

Julie

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,370 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi there @Rosellas39

Is this still occurring for your this morning?

Can you please give us a screenshot of the message that appears on-screen after you try launching Hosted 2023?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Rosellas39
    Rosellas39 Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member

Good morning Rav,

The problem has obviously corrected itself. I was able to enter my file without a problem this morning.

Thank You for following up :)

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,370 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Glad to hear its working correctly, sing out if you have any trouble in future 🙂

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.