Super export SAFF File

agofarm
agofarm Member Posts: 52 Reckoner Reckoner

When I export my SAFF file to the super fund, all works great apart from the Australian Retirement Trust employees. This always come up with an error, then have to manually change fund to ART. All details are correct according to ART.

I have asked ART why; they have suggested that it is a Reckon problem.

Answers

• Reeta
    Reeta Reckon Staff Posts: 145 Reckon Staff

Hi @agofarm,

Thank you for reaching out with your query.
    To better understand the issue, could you please provide more details about the error message you receive when exporting the SAFF file for Australian Retirement Trust employees?

Additionally, have you checked if there are any specific formatting or data requirements for Australian Retirement Trust in the SAFF file that might be different from other super funds? If you can provide screenshots or specific error codes would also be helpful in diagnosing the issue.

Kind regards,

Reeta

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 303 Reckon Staff

Morning @agofarm

Regarding your issue with Australian Retirement Trust SAFF File, if you can please provide us with the error message. It would be helpful, if you can share screenshot of the error message, please. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

• agofarm
    agofarm Member Posts: 52 Reckoner Reckoner

Thanks for your help. I have figured out what the problem is an have rectified it