When I log in, I get a message saying I am already logged in so use admin log in

George1944
George1944 Member Posts: 3 Novice Member Novice Member

Hi Support

When I log in for the first time, I go through the MFA and get into Reckon Hosted. Once I have processed the pays, I upload the STP file and click out of that when it is sending. It actually closes Reckon altogether. When I log in again, there is no MFA that comes up but the screen to put my password in. Once this is done, I get a message saying I am already signed in so try using an admin default.

Can someone help?

Thanks

Roberta

Best Answers

• klaura
    klaura Reckon Staff Posts: 212 Reckon Staff
    edited June 18 Answer ✓

Hi George1944,

You might still have session stuck in our server reason why you are getting this message.

You can start over again by kicking off your remote session. To do this please, please go to your Control Panel>System Maintenance > Log Off Remote Sessions, under session, click Log off session. Then log back in.

I hope it helps.

Best regards,

Karren

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,400 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @George1944

Just in addition to Karren's info above, from the steps you've described the reason this occurs is because your file/session is being closed incorrectly and therefore the server thinks you're still logged in when you try to access your file again. Specifically from what you've outlined here 👇

… I upload the STP file and click out of that when it is sending. It actually closes Reckon altogether.

To avoid this, I'd recommend just closing the window that appears for your STP submissions rather than the whole browser. Doing so will return you back to Reckon Accounts Hosted so you can continue using it. I've put together a quick screen recording below as an example -

Answers

• George1944

Hi Karren

Thank you so much. That worked.

Cheers

Roberta

• George1944

Hi Rav

Thanks for that info, but I am sure I do click the STP cross but obviously not. I will make extra sure next week.

Thanks

Roberta