Save/Save and Close/Save and New Buttons Aren't Highlighting and Working

Aquafied
Aquafied Member Posts: 3 Novice Member Novice Member
edited July 1 in Accounts Hosted

I can enter a bill, create an invoice, put in the details of a bank deposit but when I roll my mouse over the save (yes I have just done the update), save and close and save and new buttons, nothing is highlighted and nothing works when I click on them. The only was to save something is to log out and then log back in for the next thing.

Best Answer

• Aquafied
    Answer ✓

Thank you Rav

I am not sure what the solution was, but today when I logged in it was working beautifully.

Thank you for your reply

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,400 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Aquafied

This post has been created under the Reckon One category. Can I just confirm that is the Reckon software you're actually using?

Also, which browser is this occurring on?

Does the same thing happen if you login to a different browser?

• Aquafied

Sorry, this is my first time posting and I had no idea it was in the wrong spot.

Im using Reckon Accounts Hosted and also using Microsfot Edge.

I hadn't tried a different browser, but I will now….Thanks

I tried Chrome and it made no difference :(

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,400 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

That's ok, I'll move it to the right place 🙂

Can you do me a favour and exit your file by going to File ➡️ Exit and then going into the Hosted control panel and logging off your session.

Once that is done, logout and close your browser.

Give it a 2-3 minutes and then log back in, does the same behaviour persist after this?

If it does, check if there is a prompt/window open in the background that is awaiting action. Try pressing Alt and Page Down or Alt and Page Up buttons to bring any windows in the background to the foreground.

Let us know how you go.