STP compliant

Edward
Edward Member Posts: 5 Novice Member Novice Member

Hi there,

I have tried submitting my EOFY report to the ATO thinking I was compliant as at my end it said I had submitted pay runs. It has come back with errors on multiple occasions and I believe it was because my software ID was connected.

I have now gone into RAM and connected Reckon but I’m not sure what steps are next. I can’t find the the section to connect my Software ID.

My pay runs have not been submitted (even though I had declared them). Is this easiest step to call the ATO and sort it out thay way? Or can I do something that will allow me to submit my EOFY report?

cheers

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Edward

Can you advise what is the specific error response you've received back from the ATO on your submissions?

If you click into the latest submission, you'll see a error message that will provide some detail on the reason of the failure.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.