Opening up in single user mode since update

AAL
AAL Member Posts: 14 Reckoner Reckoner

Since the update to 2024 we are finding that the file is defaulting to single user mode for the first person to log in each day.

I understand this would happen if someone had previously been accessing the file in single user mode, then logged off and the first person to log back it defaulting however this is not the case this time. I have checked and the file has not been used in single user mode previous to me logging in for the first time in the morning and it defaulted to single user mode instead of the last user status of multi user.

I have also checked that the little tick box is checked to ensure the file is opened in multi user when first selecting the company file to log in.

At this point we are having to double check each time we are logging in in the the morning to ensure the other staff have access.

Can you please advise if there is an additional check box, perhaps a new addition to the 2024 update, which can be checked to stop it defaulting back to single user everyday?

Answers

• AAL
    edited July 9

Have also logged in as admin to double check if there is anything in the company preferences to check or change.

Still no luck

• AAL

We are still experiencing this bug

@Rav is this something you can look into?