STP eofy submission

marion mullins
marion mullins Member Posts: 4 Reckoner Reckoner

hi there I a trying to lodge my STP eofy submission declaration for our sole employee.
when I hit the ‘submit’ button it appears to be processing the submission. And then nothing happens. And I am unable to cancel or go back.
if I hit the submit button again the same thing happens.
I have tried to close the app and re enter the info but the same thing keeps happening.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @marion mullins

Are you using the Reckon Payroll mobile app when trying to send these submissions?

If so, can I just confirm that you're using the latest version of the app which is 8.0.1

Check your app store for any available updates.

If you're already on the latest version, can you let me know which model of phone you have and the OS version your phone is running eg. iPhone 15 Pro Max running iOS17.5.1 (just an example).

In the meantime if you head over to payroll.reckon.com and sign in with the same login you use for the app, can you confirm if the submissions appear under Compliance ➡️ STP

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• marion mullins

Hi rav, yes I am using the reckon payroll mobile app. And I have the latest version 8.0.1. There are no other updates available.
    I am using iPhone 13 running iOS17.5.1

I have opened the payroll.reckon.com but I can’t see how I check if the submissions appear under Compliance - STP

• marion mullins

hi again Rav

I have been able to find in payroll.reckon.com where it tells me ATO status is success. It gives me an ato receipt number and confirms the details I’ve been trying to submit.
    So, I guess it seems that I’ve actually done what was necessary????

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for confirming @marion mullins

Yes it looks like you've done everything correctly and your submission has gone through successfully.

We'll need to investigate why the app was freezing when you tried to submit and I've raised this with our app team. Apologies for that!

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.