Reckon Accounts Hosted integration with Employee Hero

SuzanaVarga
SuzanaVarga Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member
edited August 26 in Reckon One

Can anyone suggest if and when Reckon Accounts Hosted will have the capability to intergrade with Employee Hero and upload invoices directly into the system much like Zero?

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 26 Answer ✓

Hi @SuzanaVarga

When it comes to integrating Reckon Accounts Hosted with Employee Hero, it's actually up to Employee Hero to initiate the integration process. If they receive enough interest and demand from users like you, they are more likely to prioritize developing the integration.

I’d recommend reaching out to Employee Hero directly and expressing your interest in this integration. The more requests they get, the sooner they might consider implementing it.

When it comes to invoices and Reckon Accounts Hosted, we've got a pretty awesome integration with Cosmic Invoices by @cosmic that you may be interested in checking out. More info on Cosmic Invoices here - https://www.reckon.com/marketplace/add-on/cosmic-invoice/

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

Answers

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,110 Reckon Star Reckon Star
    edited August 27

Hi Rav

i am having issues getting good resolution on this app:

This time i have linked it thru my own pc

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• SuzanaVarga
    SuzanaVarga Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member

Thank you very much Rav.