E0000000001: Cashbook ID can't be empty.

12gabby
12gabby Member Posts: 3 Novice Member Novice Member

Just received this message when I try to save an entry whether it be receive payments or make payments. It was all working ok yesterday.

• E0000000001: Cashbook ID can't be empty.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @12gabby

Thanks for flagging this. Is this occurring for you constantly at the moment?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• 12gabby

Only when I try to save an entry in receive money or make a payment. It allowed me to enter a bill.

• Nickiu
    Nickiu Reckon Staff Posts: 155 Reckon Staff

Hey @12gabby,

where in the process is it occurring? ie. as soon as you select the 'Receive Money' option or somewhere further along? Can you provide a screenshot?

Thanks,

Nick

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @12gabby

Just a quick update that we're looking into this at the moment and hope to have a further update to share with you shortly.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Rav

Hi @12gabby

Can I get you to please logout of Reckon One and then go back in and let us know if its working for you now?

Cheers!

• 12gabby

It is working now thanks

• Rav

Awesome thanks for confirming @12gabby

Apologies for the trouble this caused. Let us know if you run into any further trouble.