Attachment upload error and saving transfer error

chelseaporter
chelseaporter Member Posts: 10 Reckoner Reckoner
edited September 2 in Reckon One

Currently am getting an error message when I am trying to upload an attachment to a bill, never has an issue with uploading attachments and has been the same the last few days. Screenshot attached.

Secondly, the transfer function for transferring of funds won't go through and save, clicking save and new or save and close or just save and it just freezes on the screen and does not enter the transfer. Again, just been the last few days.

I have closed all window, logged out and reopened and still finding these issues.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,370 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @chelseaporter

In regard to the attachment upload error, is this occurring on any payment you attempt to add an attachment to at the moment? What is the file-type that you're trying to attach? eg. JPG, PNG, PDF etc.

Which browser are you using at the moment? Do you encounter this error if you login to Reckon One on a different browser?

The second issue around saving transfers, we're looking into that at the moment and have a fix that is currently undergoing testing. In the meantime though, if you perform the steps outlined in this related thread here, it should get your transfers working.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• chelseaporter

Thanks Rav,

PDF attachments which have always worked previously. Using google chrome browser and have also tried it in another browser and still getting the same issue. It has only been this week that I've received the error so far.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,370 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Ok thanks for that, I think we'll need to take a closer look at that attachment error and do some testing.

I'd like to send through an access request to your book so I'm going to shoot through a private message to grab the email address your Reckon One book is registered under if that's ok.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• chelseaporter

Thanks fine, thanks.

• Rav

Hi @chelseaporter

Just a quick follow-up on this. I've been speaking with our product team in regard to this situation.

They'd like to take a look at the logs to see if there's anything on our end they can see. If you can recall, can I get a specific date and time that you tried uploading and encountered this error.

Or if its still occurring for you right now, can you give it another go and let me know the time of your attempt.

Cheers!

• diliu
    diliu Member Posts: 6 Novice Member Novice Member

same issue here, it has happened 1 week. can you please fix the issue asap

• Rav

Hi @diliu

We're looking into this issue at the moment and have narrowed down it only affecting the drag & drop functionality when adding an attachment.

If you select the Browse option on-screen in Reckon One then select the file you'd like to attach from the file explorer window that appears your file will attach successfully.

Let me know how you get on.

• Rav

Hi @chelseaporter and @diliu

Apologies that its taken a little longer than we would have liked however I just wanted to let you know Reckon One received an update earlier this week which included a fix to the drag & drop issue.

We've tested it out and seems to be working as normal again but if you could give it a go and let us know if its ok for you as well that would be great.

More info on this week's Reckon One update here - Important Update - Reckon One invoice emails, customer passwords and more! ✨