Personal Plus 2022 not updating Share prices

Seth
Seth Member Posts: 3 Novice Member Novice Member

Share prices have not updated since July 2024. Was not concerned at the time as my laptop was slow and having some hard drive issues. Additionally I thought there may have been a software update.

I updated laptop in September 2024 and had files/programme transferred by a computer expert. I had 2 files running in Reckon Personal Plus,1 for my own budgets /share portfolio and another for my daughters shares. Only my file was transferred over and have not been able to get share price updating to work. I have since backup daughters file and transferred it by clicking File open and selecting where backup was. Successfully done and share prices update on her file.

I feel there maybe a corrupt file and think that my best way out will be to validate the file, unistall it and then download latest software.

I am currently using 2022 software and my license is valid until 31/10/2025.

Can you assist.

Seth.

Comments

• Alexis McKeown
    Alexis McKeown Reckon Staff Posts: 368 Reckon Staff

Dear @Seth ,

There's a few reasons that could be causing this issue - we'll try to narrow them down.

1. Check each of your stocks and shares, and ensure their Ticker information is correct (eg. ensure there is no blank spaces at the start, in the middle, or at the end of the ticker's code).
    2. Ensure your file is in the default location for RA Personal/H&B files. By default this should be under Documents\Quicken.

If neither of these work, then you may want to run a Validate of your data - you can do so by going File → File Operations → Validate.

Kind regards,

Alexis McKeown

Reckon Senior Technical Support

• Seth
    Seth Member Posts: 3 Novice Member Novice Member

Have checked codes, deleted Ticker code and replaced it.

Checked Reckon Files are under Documents\Quicken

Validated data by File Operations- Validate.

Still no Share Price update.

Do I unistall and download Reckon Personal Plus 2022?

Seth