Reckon One menu options have disappeared

Tony Finn
Tony Finn Member Posts: 25 Reckoner Reckoner

Everything was working fine and then all of a sudden we lost access to the menu (see attached image). Unable to access anything other than parts of the chart of accounts and items.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue this afternoon.

Thanks

Tony

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Tony

Thanks for flagging this. Can I just get you to check if the same thing is happening if you login to Reckon One on an incognito browser window?

Or alternatively, if you logout of Reckon One and then log back in, does the same thing happen?

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Reeta
    Reeta Reckon Staff Posts: 145 Reckon Staff

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your query!!

Please log out completely from your account, then clear your browser's cache.

After doing this, try logging in again. This should resolve the issue. If you continue to experience problems, please let me know so I can assist you further.

Kind regards,

Reeta

• Tony Finn

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

We have tried in two browsers, Firefox and Chrome and have also logged out and back in on both. Issue still occurring. Also have rebooted the whole computer. Having same issue on multiple pc's.

Tony

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 263 Reckon Staff
    edited October 3

Hi @Tony Finn,

Do you remember specifically what you were doing at the time in Reckon one such as generating a report or editing an invoice etc?

If you could please let us know, it could help in troubleshooting this issue for you.

Thank you and speak soon.

Lucas

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Tony Finn

I've just flicked through an access request to your book. It'll come through separately in an automated email for you to grant access.

We'd like to take a closer look at this.

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Tony Finn

Hi Lucas

I think the last thing I did might have been look at an invoice. Sorry not 100% sure though. We have been in and out of it. Mostly invoices this afternoon I would say though.

Tony

• Tony Finn

Hi Rav

Vanessa here, Tony is just with a patient at the moment…..I will get him to accept the access as soon as he's available. Approx 10-15 minutes.

:-)

• Tony Finn

Hi Rav

I have granted the access for you as requested.

Tony

• Rav

Thanks for that Tony.

We've had a chat with our dev team and they've actioned a quick change on our end across the Reckon One network to try and help with this.

I've just checked out your book and all menu options are available so hopefully this change has helped.

Can I get you to please logout of Reckon One (if you're still currently logged in) and then close down your browser one more time before logging in again.

You may need to clear your browser cache but try the above first and let me know how you get on.

• Tony Finn

Hi Rav

Seems all good now. Thanks for dealing with the issue so quickly.

Regards

Tony

• Lucas
    Lucas Reckon Staff Posts: 263 Reckon Staff

Hi @Tony Finn,

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue and if you ever require assistance with anything or notice that it happens again, please reach out and we will do our best to assist you.πŸ™‚

Thank you and have a lovely day.

Lucas