Setting up MFA

Kris_Williams
Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,616 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
edited October 17 in Accounts Hosted

is it possible to setup Reckon to use one phone number to login, and a different phone number for STP lodgement?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,370 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hey @Kris_Williams

An easy option you could look at is sharing the STP entity from the Reckon Portal account its currently registered with to another Reckon Portal account. That second account would have its own separate MFA and you could use that second account to submit STP.

It might be a little bit of a change to your workflow as it would involve you needing to download the STP file from Hosted and then log into GovConnect under a different Reckon Portal account but it might be something to consider.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,616 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

thanks for that @Rav

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,370 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

No worries. I'll just add, we've got a guide on how to share your STP entity to other Reckon Portal accounts HERE.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Kris_Williams

thanks @Rav i have done it many times for myself but a bit iffy for someone else