Where can I purchase Reckon Personal Plus 2017?

Peter Tran
Peter Tran Member Posts: 4
My trial license has expired and I would like to purchase a full license copy. Is there a trusted secure site or a retailer that I can purchase this from? I tried the Reckon eStore but it does not look secure. image

Comments

• Les
    Les Member Posts: 34
    edited April 2020
    What town and country are you in?
  • Peter Tran
    edited February 2017
    Hi Les, I'm in Sydney, Australia.
  • Michael_7495400
    Michael_7495400 Member Posts: 13
    edited February 2017
    Peter,
    The software doesn't change from year to year, though the price certainly does, usually at 5 or 6 times the inflation rate. If you really want to buy it, I'd get the 2016 version from Harvey Norman at $218.
    Cheers
  • Les
    edited April 2020
    Peter, I was just about to suggest the same thing. I brought mine from Harvey Norman.
  • gazza73
    gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 802 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Gents, the official RRP price for RAPP2017 is $310 from Reckon.

Gary
  • Les
    edited April 2020
    Harvey Norman has RAPP2016 for $218. Just depends on what is the difference between 2016 and 2017 and if you need it. I only needed for personal account keeping and budgeting and only have simple accounts. I used Quicken 2002 right up to 2016 so I am hoping RAPP2016 will last me for 10 to 15 years as well.
  • Peter Tran
    edited March 2017
    Thank you all for the tip. Good to know that RAPP has a long shelf life. If I purchase RAPP2016 at HN, do you know if my 2017 .QDF backup will work?
  • Les
    edited April 2020
    Cannot help you on that question. Good luck

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2017
    Hi Peter,

From what I understand, doing so may cause corruption with your file so it's recommended to stick with the correct version for your respective file.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Peter Tran
    edited March 2017
    So I guess I'll revert back to my original question - Where can I purchase Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2017?
  • Les
    edited April 2020
    You can get on Ebay from an Australian supplier in Victoria for just over $300 inc postage. Go to Ebay and search for 'Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2017'
  • Les
    edited April 2020
    Maybe ring Harvey Norman and ask if they can get 2017 for you.