Pay slips emailed, but emailed details disappeared.

Sindy_9865504
Sindy_9865504 Member Posts: 3
edited June 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I emailed the pay slips, and the emailed date and recipient's email address were recorded in the pay Paycheque section. But today, I just found those details disappeared suddenly for some pay periods, not all though. And in the Email Pay Slips section, those emailed pay slips are still in the list. Can some one help me urgently? I use Account Hosted. Thank you very much.

Comments

• Michelle_9656470
    Michelle_9656470 Member Posts: 31
    edited February 2019
    Hey Sindy,

The payslips do not disappear out of the "Select Pay Slips To Email" section of Reckon Hosted, even if they have been emailed. 

Do you have your emails set up in a way that you can check what emails have been sent from Hosted?  I have mine set so that a copy of every email I send from Hosted automatically gets emailed to my Outlook account and filed in a folder I have called "Reckon Emails Sent".  This is how I can check that emails have actually gone.

Have you checked with your employees to see if they have received the pay slips you are worried haven't gone?

Michelle

• Sindy_9865504
    edited February 2019
    Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked with the employees and they received the email. But the content in the red square disappeared. But not all pay periods. Just some. Can you or any one help me? 

Thanks.

Sindy

• Michelle_9656470
    Michelle_9656470 Member Posts: 31
    edited February 2019
    I've just learnt something off you Sindy!  I had never noticed the detail you have hilighted in the red square before ... thank you.  

Sorry ... I can't help with this :(  I have done a spot check through my payroll and all have the details.  

• Sindy_9865504
    edited February 2019
    No worries Michelle.

Can some one help please?
  • glendaveale
    glendaveale Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Do you change the dates to and from to be the current payroll period?  If not all payslips for the current month will show.