Branch code error

Options
Katie Ho
Katie Ho Member Posts: 6
edited November 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I am using the stp app, I received an error message after I submitted the pay run, it should probably due to the wrong branch code I entered during set up. I sent few emails to singletouchpayroll@reckon.com and requested them to change the branch code few days ago, however no reply from them. Is it possible to delete my abn so I can register again? ABN 95617425117 I only have 1 branch under the ABN, can you confirm if the default branch code is 001?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hi Katie,
    Can you let me know what date you sent through your emails to that address? I'll follow up with the team that looks after it and see what's going on.

Was your email sent from the same email address you have registered on this Community account?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Katie Ho
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Thanks for your reply. I used cafe.on530@gmail.com to send the email on 5th Nov. kindly ask them to change the branch code to 001 please, thanks. image
  • Katie Ho
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hi just to follow up on the issue, the branch code still haven’t change and no one reply my email. Can you please follow up? It’s been 2 weeks already! Thanks