writing notes on payslips

Gillian_9673196
Gillian_9673196 Member Posts: 53
edited August 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi everyone, 
Is there a way to type notes on payslips please?
For example reminders for important company dates or other important info you want the employee to know?  Our payslips when printed have a notes section but I am blowed if I can figure out how to put anything on it.

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited August 2020
    You have 2 options:
    1.  Go to Edit - Preferences - Send Forms (will need to be logged in as Admin to do this) and edit the email template for payslips - so that the message goes in the body of the email - but remember to modify it before the following pay day if required.
    2.  Go to Edit - Templates - and edit the payslip template - adding in the notes required - again remembering to edit before the next payday if required.  

I have a client with both Casual and permanent employees - and different notes required for each (around base rates, casual loading etc) - we have 2 payslip templates and do 2 x email runs - ticking the required staff and using the appropriate template.
  • Gillian_9673196
    edited August 2020
    Thanks for the replies.  Shame there isn't a feature available, I would imagine there are many who would find it useful.

• Gillian_9673196
    edited August 2020
    Thanks Linda, option 2 sounds like a good option in terms of easiest lol

• Gillian_9673196
    edited August 2020
    of course