New Personal Plus 2020 - Uncertainty over cloud version

Is it worth buying new Personal Plus 2020 now?

I don't want to pay for the Desktop version with cloud version just around corner but there is not clear update when this new version is getting release.

Also in comparison to other cloud based platforms in market, what are the possibility that Reckon Personal accounts getting grandfathered

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2020

Hi @Loga

Our plans to take the Reckon Personal Range to the cloud is in the research/scoping phase at the moment so its very much a longer term project in terms of timelines. Unfortunately, its not something that I'd suggest as 'just around the corner' currently. If you're considering upgrading to the 2020 edition but were holding off based on this then I'd recommend going ahead if you wish.

Also in comparison to other cloud based platforms in market, what are the possibility that Reckon Personal accounts getting grandfathered

There are no plans to grandfather/retire the Reckon Personal range software.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.